Sunday, April 20, 2014

HAPPY EASTER & LATELY . . .

CSC_OmbreBerryBavarois_01

CSC_ChocolateCupcakesRaspberryButtercream_01

happy easter, and some photographs of my latest creations . . . *

1. ombre berry bavarois
A three-tiered mousse dessert which is a favorite, mostly due to the fact it brings back childhood memories of making it with my grandmother. Flavors are vanilla, strawberry, and raspberry, and while the strawberry is quite good (if I do say so myself), the raspberry and vanilla need tweaking. Hopefully, will be able to post the recipe soon.

2. chocolate cupcakes with raspberry buttercream
These cupcakes were a special project for a very good friend of mine. I started with a completely different idea in mind, but this was how it turned out in the end. Will post the chocolate cupcakes recipe soon, and the raspberry buttercream recipe is from the lovely Linda Lomelino.

No comments:

Post a Comment